Is it easier to get certain level of enlightenment that allows me to "travel", at least in the astral plane? Can be possible that those negative beings confuse me in a way that may fool me and make me any harm or something?

QUESTION: Alaje i wanted to ask you... is it easier to get certain level of enlightenment that allows me to "travel", at least in the astral plane? I mean, in what we use to call "dreams", than throughout meditation? (this is i guess my linear perspective and not the spherical one), and if it so, is can be possible that those negative beings confuse me in a way that may fool me and make me any harm or something? Also, how do I know when I'm finally making a channeling? I mean, is like hearing the voice inside my head? or may be something like when you have a thought?

ANSWER: Many People don't have these abilities, because the would make mistakes, and would harm themselves and others. It is better to let these abilities come in a natural way, when you are wise enough to use these powers or you are not be misused by other entities.