Do you know what evil beigs want from me when I get paralyzed at night?

QUESTION: Dear Alaje, I have some troubles at night, sometimes I get paralyzed at night, I can't move or scream. And I know that these are beings that are evil, sometimes I see them but sometimes I break free from the paralysis before they show up. Do you know what they want from me? I don't know how they can do that since I am meditating with love and have been sending love for weeks now..... Do you know?

ANSWER: KarTaboada, I know that situation. Once, they came im my room and grabed me to take me out. But I throwed them out with energy and my Hands. With a strong, powerfull will and Light-Energy you can break their paralyse energy.

Yes, those are the lower astral entities I am talking in the Videos. They feed of energy of fear, hate, or smokers energy. That's why I am telling in all my Videos to build up the Light in your aura. They cant stand Light and Love. Once, when I was on a Nepal Mountain, I had a draconian in front of me, with a head of a pterosaurus with big red glowing eyes. He started to steel my energy. But then, I shoot him Love Energy out of my Heart and he disapeard. Love is the biggest Power there is.