Do you have any tips for expanding the consciousness or what can assist in astral projection?

QUESTION: I hope you don't mind me asking a lot of questions, but I feel this is a rare opportunity. Do you have any tips for expanding the consciousness or what can assist in astral projection? I've always understood these things intellectually, but I haven't been able to experience it for myself.

ANSWER: Hello BTNH24, the answers to your questions are all in the videos. Use Love and spiritual Light in your Meditation, to rise your Energy and consciousness. And one day, one life, when your higher Self sees that you are ready, you will open new "doors", and you will be able to understand the existence and use the spiritual energy wisely. Everything comes to the right time. You can not force it. Everything its an developement prosses.